Welcome to the Bloggy Book Club, where we shall read to our heart's content.



Scroll down the blog for this month's discussion questions. Read the book and comment on the blog. And have fun!!!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

May Is Here!

And with the arrival of May...it's time for Meg Wolitzer's book THE TEN YEAR NAP. If you're still reading Pettigrew, or watching the movie (ahem!), please continue to leave your thoughts and post comments in the April/Pettigrew section. In fact, discussions are still ongoing for FEB & MARCH too, so it's never too late to read the book and chat.

For those of you who've had enough of April showers and are ready for May flowers...THE TEN YEAR NAP it is. Do you have the book? Have you started it yet? (I have the book but am in the middle of another at the moment, so will wait to start reading.)

I'll have a post up for NAP comments soon. Until then, Happy Reading!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I might have to opt out of this month's read... I'm in-between 3 books for May: Bless Me, Ultima (for my English Dept. teacher's book club); Mansfield Park (with 2 of my students); and Extras (part of the Uglies series for my English Club at the HS). Plus, graduation and Japan are coming up... I might just need a ten year nap! ;) So enjoy! I will read your comments on it and keep it on my "to-read" list (which is ALWAYS growing. ha!).

Jane said...

Since I tend to stay about a month behind, I guess that means I'll comment on the May book towards the end of June!!! ;)

Rissalee said...

FTH: Good grief, woman! You are quite a busy bee - which is appropriate given the month of May. haha. I've only just started NAP but I think you'd find it thoughtful - it's already more realistic in the first 10 pages than perhaps Pettigrew in 100. :o)

mjm: You crack me up. Does this mean we can look forward to your Pettigrew comments forthwith? (Hmm, am I beginning to speak like Pettigrew now??! :o) Not sure that's even a word but there you have it!) And you can take as long as you want/need - just glad to have you in the bloggy book club!