Welcome to the Bloggy Book Club, where we shall read to our heart's content.



Scroll down the blog for this month's discussion questions. Read the book and comment on the blog. And have fun!!!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

PLEASE NOTE!

I've never been a member of an online book club before, so this is all new to me. Please bear with me as I (and we together) work out the kinks. As you read over the Book Selections for 2009, please know that I have tried to offer a year's worth of reading that will inspire, challenge, entertain, and reveal.... And as with "typical" book clubs, I hope we can do the same for each other (inspire, challenge, entertain, and reveal) through our blog discussions and interactions.

But rest easy. You are not required to leave comments, to answer book questions, or to participate in any discussions. However, you are always invited to do so whenever you want to. There is no "right answer" and no test or book report at the end of the month. Please don't feel pressure of any sort.

And when it comes to commenting, a gentle reminder to us all---let's be nice! We can express our opinions, perhaps in stark contrast to another club member's opinion, and do so with civility. This book club is meant to be fun, and this blog is meant to be kind.

Happy Reading...and Happy Discussing!!!

Scroll down the blog for this month's discussion questions.

3 comments:

gigi said...

finally!!!! i picked up the book "Breathing Lessons" from the library today!!! they had failed to notify me that it was in about 3 days ago - so i have lost even more time. looks like i will have my nose in the book a lot the next three weeks!

Rissalee said...

Don't worry. You're not "behind." No grades, no pressure! Have fun!

Unknown said...

Mad Max Fury Road follows a determined man named Max Rockatansky to wander the post-apocalyptic wasteland alone, Max surely joins Furiosa, a fugitive imperator, and her band who are all trying to escape a savage warlord and are trying to get to a safe haven. I really can't describe how in awe I was with this film, I was extremely impressed. The stunts, the makeup, the action & the camera shots were all so dead-on and did not fail to impress. Watch movies free on https://365movies.is/ very great! One thing that kinda upsets me is that when the film ended and everyone was walking out, I overheard things like "that was garbage" or "what a piece of sh*t film", that really angered me a little because I know that a lot was put into this film and they think they can do better? Unbelievable. Link movie free full hd: https://365movies.is/movies/mad-max-fury-road-0457.html